Ford Ecosport Forum banner

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  colinJYD 
#1 ·
Hi all

Just joined - got my ecosport in February and love it!

Hoping to get advice and tips :)

#2 ·
Hi and welcome Ballydoyle :D

Tell us what model and year you have of Ecosport, and put some photos up if you can ;)

You can put them on this thread, or your garage page or the gallery.

I am now on my second Ecosport, as I really liked the last model which I got in red in 2016, and now have the Facelift model 2019, in blue.

#4 · (Edited)
If you join a free photosharing website like Imgur you can copy and paste to here.

I am on imgur.com and this is how you do it. First join then you will get this home page...

HOME PAGE....

Now hit new post and drag your photo onto the page, and it will store inside your page.
Another method is to just drag your photo onto the home page.

Here is my example of an ebay photo dragged in which is in now on my page, and then you just click copy (BBcode) as show, then paste it into the car forum. To paste... Right click mouse to find paste and then paste in. It is very easy once you get the hang of it. Cheers Colin.

Best to keep photo sizes to a reasonable size like 1024 x 768 and preferably a JPEG or JPG as BMP is quite large in storage.

MY PAGE....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.