2020 Eco sport - Ford Ecosport Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 23-07-20, 02:07 PM Thread Starter

2020 Eco sport

Hi everyone, I have had many models of Ford cars, the last one was a B Max and was a marvelous car, never had any problems with it. So,,,,,,I decided for a change and rather liked the look and feel of the Eco sport. I taxed and insured it in March (A Tuesday)and the manager of the garage said it would be ready to drive away on the Thursday.
Needless to say on the Wednesday the garage went into lock down and closed. Over three months later I got the call that it was ok to pick my car up. Problem was that they weren't able to sit at the controls and show me anything
because of social distancing. As I guess many of you have it has everything digital. I've had it a couple of weeks now and have just found how to make my phone compatible and am still working out the radio stations. It took mr almost a full day to work out how to open the boot.
So If I get flustered or need help I hope we have some sympathetic guys on here to help me.
To be honest I've spent ages reading the manual but it may as well be in Chinese or Greek. Sometimes it's easier to ask someone how to do things.
Anyway, thanks for reading and hope to get to know you soon.

Ron.

I love my Ford.
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 23-07-20, 05:28 PM

Garage
Hi Ron and welcome

Don't think that's right, not showing you all the controls. They could have showed you from a 2M distance and shouted

If you need answers, do not be shy to ask.

You will find that the Ecosport is quite a perfect SUV except for the big blind spots on the massive A pillars. You eventually get used to them, by ducking and diving with your head to see around them.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 24-07-20, 02:53 AM Thread Starter

Thanks Colin, I noticed that the first few times I drove anywhere. Having to duck my head around the pillars to see for a clear road. The windscreen wipers are very small too.
I'm sure there will be questions to ask soon.
Thanks again.

I love my Ford.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 28-07-20, 12:43 PM Thread Starter

Has anyone got the newer 2020 model with the digital display unit. I know the phone can be answered on the steering column but was wondering if you can answer it on the display unit as well. Only had it two weeks and had a phone call while driving as yet, of course we were in Lockdown until this week anyway. (Wales)

I love my Ford.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page