sat nav road speed indcator - Ford Ecosport Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 30-07-20, 12:26 PM Thread Starter

sat nav road speed indcator

i have a2018 ecosport st line
the sat nav is not displaying road speed limits have taken back to garage they have tried several soft
ware up dates but no luck they are now telling me that this model does not have this facility Has any body got a 2018 ecosport st line that does display road speed limits
post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 31-07-20, 07:13 AM

Working on the assumption that Ford put the same sat nav in all models of the Ecosport, we have a 2018 Titanium Auto and the speed limit appears in the bottom right hand corner of the visible screen. Whether it makes any difference I know not BUT I could not update the system as my electronic knowledge is minimal, perhaps it has been dropped. But yours is the same year.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 31-07-20, 10:49 AM Thread Starter

thanks very much for your reply
my car was registerd in APRIL 2018 and the garage is saying its in cars before mine and after

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 31-07-20, 03:17 PM

Hi, If it helps.
I too have the Titanium built in April 2018 and have the road speeds displayed. I downloaded and updated the system and maps in May 2019 and they are still displaying OK today.
I would have thought that road speeds should be part of the sat nav system. As your car is still within the 3 year warranty I would take it back to the dealer.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-08-20, 06:42 AM

Car registered 30th April 2018.
You could contact Ford Technical Information Centre, PO Box 12060 Colchester CO1 9PF or ring them at a £1 a minute on 0906 5533447 by writing you will get an answer that you can show your dealer. They responded pretty quickly but now we have Covid. Remember to include the Vin number.
Good Luck

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page