I have a few questions about my Ford ecosport titanium. Itís a 2015 - 1litre petrol.
1) Should it have Ďhill assistí.
2) Can I & how do I update the infotainment software.
3) Can I stop the 2 12v sockets being on without ignition.
4) Can I have the boot open by pressing a button on fob. (Open not just unlock).
5) Should it have heated mirrors.
6) Where can I get a replacement plastic cord that goes to the petrol cap.
I have a few more questions but Iíll put a few at a time, also sorry if any of these questions have been asked already.
7) Is it normal for my car to steam up ALOT! Literally every 5-10 mins itís fully steamed up!
1) Older models didn't have this feature
2) You can, you need to register: https://owner.ford.com/tools/account...p-to-date.html
can be easily done via the USB port.
3) Nope, annoying as ****, especially when you have a dashcam. You can however manually change the wiring, have seen some tutorials and the kits are easily availble via Amazon.
4) Nope, have to do it manually.
5) Heated mirror were only introduced with a 'Winter pack', total joke to be honest - didn't have it on my first, had it as an extra on my second.
6) Check ebay, goto Ford if you want to pay more.
7) Maybe you breath heavy??? It's winter, cars tend to steam up a lot, just use the air to demist.