Ford Ecosport Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I've had my 1.0 Eco boost for a month now and I've loved every mile I have driven it. The driving position is great, steering is light and responsive,great on fule, boot space is good as I have two boxer dogs that fit in, as for the spare wheel ,well as previous owner of a ford Galaxy with a flat tyre on the M6 at night with a boot full of camping gear and dogs and kids I had to empty most of the boot out then found out that the lowering mechanism was rusted solid ,then rolling about under the car in the rain trying to get the wheel off with no success. So yes I love the wheel on the tail gate it's more practical and safer less hassle and its a full size matching alloy. And one last thing my dad has had ford cars for over 30 years and has a 64 plate focus 1.0 Eco boost and wants to swap because he thinks it's a great car

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rolling on to 5mths with my ecosport its been great no problems at all, 2500 miles on the clock, mpg is good ,love the growl of the 1.0 Eco boost engine even our boxer dog loves to go for a spin in it "can't get him out of it" and yes I like the spare wheel on the tail gate. Yes there are a few petty grumbles about the car "and I do mean petty"like the gap between the seat and the centre console its a bugger when you drop your phone down there or a pen "told you I am being petty also no grab handles for passengers . Last but not least the only major problem I've found is a few blemishes under the clear coat on the paint work but from other posts I think it's a common problem. Would I buy another .......... YES!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts