Ford Ecosport Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Surprised it's in America so soon!
Does look different and nice, wonder if UK will get it... And if so I bet lots of that will be optional extras at a cost! Or a Titanium +/X model?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Some interesting improvements, 1,0 ltr auto!! AWD !!

It can only help up market the ES and help keep our resale prices perhaps. Lets hope the UK gets these upgrades.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Sunroof is a nice addition...

18B515_Gallery_11_1250.jpg

The new centre console looks much nicer...

18B515_Gallery_05_1250.jpg

Seats look good and the interior looks to be of a higher quality than the current range...

18B515_Gallery_04_1250.jpg

·
Registered
289 Posts
Some interesting improvements, 1,0 ltr auto!! AWD !!

It can only help up market the ES and help keep our resale prices perhaps. Lets hope the UK gets these upgrades.
Certainly hope so! Makes the ES look a lot more like the Titanium model (it still misses out a lot of features seen in other Titanium models).

·
Registered
179 Posts
Will be coming to the UK:

The upcoming facelift for the Ford Ecosport should finally make the Blue Oval competitive in Europe in the fast growing small SUV segment, according to Ford of Europe boss Jim Farley.

The Ecosport facelift is due later this year, and it will coincide with Ford switching production of the Vauxhall Mokka X rival from India to Romania. “We’ve finally got it,” said Farley on the revisions, “and we’ve had lots of feedback on that car.”

Farley described the Ecosport facelift as “a big deal”, and the revisions would mainly focus on the interior. The perceived quality is set to be significantly improved and Ford is also set to offer its latest connectivity options through its Sync3 system.

Source: http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/m...confident-ecosport-tweaks-will-make-small-suv

·
Registered
289 Posts
It really does need to come the UK, it will really give it more of a premium feel (more premium price as well)... the good thing about the ES currently, is you get a lot for your money in comparison to the competition. Yeah you don't get as much internally in comparison, but that comes with a price, and I'm sure we will see a price increase with these added features etc.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well glad the blog has kicked in some banter and interest, if it comes to the uk as is I agree the interior is better some don't like the pop up screens I do, it puts the sat nav in line with your view of the road.

To me the auto 1,0 ltr that the focus and fiesta have is a must and the AWD option with a bigger engine increases the market for people who tow or need the option.

Price not sure if the base specs will increase in price a lot, there is a lot of competition out there and a 20k ES will have to be really good to pull that off!, 2.0 ltr auto awd perhaps but your competing with things like Subaru or Mini and more then.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Maybe prices won't increase but they just won't discount quite as heavily as they do now.

Still not sure what will happen to the prices of ours, Facelift and model change within two years is not good for residuals.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Should be released December this year but not sure if that's the marketing side or actual delivery to dealers....I'll place a bet that it will be Q1 2018 before we see them on our roads....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts