Ford Ecosport Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 2017 Ford Ecosport will inherit the more muscular lines of the Kuga and Edge models.

The facelifted model is due to be revealed late this year, with sales kicking off in the start of 2017.

Jeremy Schofield, manager of SUV communications at Ford, told Autocar that the updated compact SUV will gain a similar face to its larger siblings.

Source: http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/new-cars/2017-ford-ecosport-inherit-muscular-look-edge-and-kuga

Also see this rendered image below, what do you think of the potential new looks?

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Will apparently make it's debut at the 2016 Los Angeles Auto Show, which starts on November 18.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Yes the wheels are better front improved and I do like the interior including the screen just where you need it. Hope that 2.0 ltr 4x4 becomes available in the UK

·
Registered
857 Posts
Facelifts are always brought in to increase sales after a car has been on the go for a while. Most usually just minor changes.

It has never bothered me and I just buy when it suits me, plus I have a personal number plate that hides the cars age, and most people are not going to spot the suttle differences between one year and the next of a specific model.

Anyway, I have just bought this years model, and it will have to do me for many a year, I'm happy and thats the main thing :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts