Ford Ecosport Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

New to this group....

Just ordered my new Ford EcoSport....Race Red ST-Line 125 with 18" Alloys, BLIS, Keyless Entry/Start, B&O HiFi, Rear Privacy Glass and rest of the standard gear.....But quite disappointed with all negative press reviews of this car...I had a great test drive....took it down some really twisty roads and wrung it's neck a wee bit to see how it would perform....Very happy with results so placed order....Great Dealership Service which helped and really looking forward to getting it....Got a fab deal on brand new car already sat in compound so no 3 month wait for me! :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi sounds like you got all the extras there. I picked my grey st line up last Saturday and must say I’m loving it. Same engine as you’ve gone for and it is sprightly. I’m sure you will love it. Welcome

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Colt....

Thanks for the welcome....yes, it's a well kitted out beast and one which I'm looking forward to getting...The grey looks very cool I have to say....but when I saw the contrasting Red & Black it was a done deal....

Just need to source some Roof Bars and it'll be done....Have bikes and Kayak to carry..

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi all,

New to this group....

Just ordered my new Ford EcoSport....Race Red ST-Line 125 with 18" Alloys, BLIS, Keyless Entry/Start, B&O HiFi, Rear Privacy Glass and rest of the standard gear.....But quite disappointed with all negative press reviews of this car...I had a great test drive....took it down some really twisty roads and wrung it's neck a wee bit to see how it would perform....Very happy with results so placed order....Great Dealership Service which helped and really looking forward to getting it....Got a fab deal on brand new car already sat in compound so no 3 month wait for me! :)
Have you got any piccies? I'm still waiting for my Race Red ST-Line 140, with standard alloys, and all the toys. Jealous that you got yours straight away!
Mines either due this weekend, or next, after ordering 27th Feb....

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Notfer,

Not got the car yet but have been told it should be at the Dealership Monday or Tuesday which means picking it up next Friday or Saturday now....but really looking forward to getting it....Having Climair wind deflectors added and Diamond Brite paint finish...Roof Bars to be ordered thereafter when the bank account looking a bit healthier.....

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi Notfer,

Not got the car yet but have been told it should be at the Dealership Monday or Tuesday
Still no confirmed date for me! As far as I know as of 2 weeks ago, it could well still be sat in Flushing, Holland!

Is there any difference between Clim Air and Heko?

Something you may be interested in, search PaintModz on EBay...they do gloss race red key covers! Mine will arrive before my car will!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nailing a salesman down to give you a definitive answer like when you're going to get the car you've happily paid a deposit on is like getting cats to walk in a parade....ie..nigh on impossible...It frustrates me with Ford that they're great at the selling side...just the delivery lets them down...I'm not that worried (yet) but don't want to keep fuelling up my current ride....
Aside from this I have just seen my first ST-Line Eco on the road in Stafford...A Tiger Eye with the Black roof...have to say it looked good in the sun too...but still very happy with my Race Red choice...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Aside from this I have just seen my first ST-Line Eco on the road in Stafford...A Tiger Eye with the Black roof...have to say it looked good in the sun too...but still very happy with my Race Red choice...
My mum took delivery of her Tiger Eye Zetec at the beginning of May, and it looks brilliant. Tinted windows, and black roof bars make it really pop, with the black alloys - really smart!

We're going for a photoshoot when mine arrives ha!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.