Ford Ecosport Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone - despite having seen quite a lot of press about the Ecosport and reading a lot on here we are very close to committing and buying one.
I'm just having a final check through the options and engine choices.
Anyone got any 'must haves' I should be looking at? I think options are limited aren't they? What is the best colour choice?

·
Registered
289 Posts
To be honest those two choices are entirely up to you.
Diesel if you do lots of miles, otherwise not really worth it.

I went for the 1.5 petrol as I don't personally like the EcoBoost Engines, and I don't do long journeys to need a diesel.
So entirely up to you.
As for colour... well what colour do you like? :p Again down to choice. I have blue, but then you may not like blue... so you need to pick yourself ;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know lol.
Just its hard going by the colour palate in the dealers to see what it will actually look like in real life. I know some cars suit a certain colour better than others.
I do like the blue, also a fan of white but having seen a Focus in white I don't think it looks right, looks more like a police car so I'm not sure.

·
Registered
18 Posts
The ecosport white is a different shade to the focus white, the focus i believe is called frozen white while the eco is diamond white if you see the two side by side you can tell the difference.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Have a look through the galleryhttp://www.ecosportownersclub.co.uk/forum/gallery_forum6.html
get more of a feel to how they look then :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts