Ford Ecosport Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I seem to have a cat that I using my eco as a climping crame . All of my door widow rubbers are full of puncture marks and cuts with some minor paint shop scratches. So I am going to vaseline the rubber so in can't grip so it will stop fingers crossed it work so I can get some new rubbers.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I seem to have a cat that I using my eco as a climping crame . All of my door widow rubbers are full of puncture marks and cuts with some minor paint shop scratches. So I am going to vaseline the rubber so in can't grip so it will stop fingers crossed it work so I can get some new rubbers.
Then you'll end up with scratch marks all down your door when it slips off!

Can you get one of these for the garden: http://amzn.to/2m8OjJZ - I got a similar one and it stopped the cats using our garden as a toilet.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Next door neighbour's cat used to sit on my bonnet and roof, but sorted it easy.

I bought a water spray toy pistol with a good range and fired it from the upstairs bedroom at the cat, it soon shifted, as cats hate water.

i did that for two weeks and the cat now realised it will be soaked if it goes near the car :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts