Ford Ecosport Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all
just signed up. I'm taking delivery on Thursday morning of a 1yr (18plate) old Ecosport Titanium. it has the following spec, not sure what is standard on the titanium, so sorry if some of these are standard .

lux pack
sync3 with B&O System
BLIS system
Comfort pack
Keyless entry
rearview camera, front/rear parking sensors
rear privacy glass
power folding mirror
Hill launch assist
S/S system
suppose the list indicates im excited, no mean feat as im 56 this year...
I've traded in my Kuga AWD auto (14 plate.) the drive was good, but the dab was awful its faulty be design... even tried ombudsman!!! .... anyway really looking forward to the ecosport.

Anything I need to check on thursday?!?!? :):):)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
AArrh delivery is delayed from tomorrow (thursday) until Monday (second time delivery is delayed.)... The bumper has some lacquer peeling/damage.. see attached .
dealer has ordered a new bumper, and will fit it Friday.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Hi Jimbo and welcome :D

Just makes sure all the electrics work before you leave. Ensure there is no condensation in any lights after a wet day. Just the usual sorts of checks in case you have to bring it back to the garage for fixing.

The Ecosport is very reliable so I expect all is good, I have only had one minor fault in three years and intend to get another soon, its the best SUV for me out there.

Buying secondhand low mileage is a good move, as you get quite a saving. I will be looking for secondhand this time as the Ecosport price has shot up a lot in the last three years. The only extras I really need is the spacesaver tyre that goes in the boot and need the roof rails for our bikes.

Remember to put some pics up either in this thread, or the gallery ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.