Ford Ecosport Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm looking to buy a used jack for my 2016 ecosport that came with the repair kit. I have bought a good 2nd hand wheel and tyre but I need to know the part number of the correct jack for the Ecosport. I would be grateful for any info on this.....Regards, Goldie.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have now found out the part number of an EcoSport Jack. If it helps anyone that might want to buy one here are the details.

Ford Part Number :- 1841241

Also stamped into the metal of the jack is :- AN15 17080 AB and 141015A

BTW, I do love my new Ecosport Titanium having previously had 5 Fiestas, the last one being a 65 Titanium X.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I have now found out the part number of an EcoSport Jack. If it helps anyone that might want to buy one here are the details.

Ford Part Number :- 1841241

Also stamped into the metal of the jack is :- AN15 17080 AB and 141015A

BTW, I do love my new Ecosport Titanium having previously had 5 Fiestas, the last one being a 65 Titanium X.
Welcome good stuff finding the jack how are you carrying the spare wheel Goldie? presume you have no door mount?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome good stuff finding the jack how are you carrying the spare wheel Goldie? presume you have no door mount?
Bobtail, Thanks for the welcome. With the rear seats folded forward there is plenty of space to carry the spare and I might only take the spare on the longer journeys. As there is just my wife and me there is really no need to have the rear seats down, so there'll be plenty of space for the spare (in the boot area) and any luggage.

Goldie.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts