Ford Ecosport Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just checking in to say hi. New here, in the process of buying one, put my deposit down at the weekend and now just need to wait for it to be prepared.

Also got to sell my old car too, dealer didn't really offer a good price so going to sell it myself. Anyone looking for a really good, low miles Focus? lol

Ken

·
Registered
15 Posts
Good luck selling your car. Auto Trader is expensive these days and you have to deal with the hassle of tyre kickers but you should get more for your car this way.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I used We Buy Any Car when I sold the car I was replacing with my Ecosport - got a much better price than dealer, lower fees, and they came to pick it up. Worth comparing prices from a few places.

·
Registered
503 Posts
I used We Buy Any Car when I sold the car I was replacing with my Ecosport - got a much better price than dealer, lower fees, and they came to pick it up. Worth comparing prices from a few places.
I went in with a realistic expectation of the price I wanted and was pleasantly surprised. Money deducted for missing spare key and a few minor scratches but only a couple of hundred less than basic online price given.

·
Registered
503 Posts
I went in with a realistic expectation of the price I wanted and was pleasantly surprised. Money deducted for missing spare key and a few minor scratches but only a couple of hundred less than basic online price given.
But a couple of hundred less could be quite a lot depending on the value of your car...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts