Ford Ecosport Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Auto Express have posted a review up on the revised Ecosport:

We drive the revised EcoSport compact SUV - but can it improve on last year's disappointing model?

Verdict 3
Ford’s changes to the previously sub-standard EcoSport couldn’t have come soon enough. It’s more stylish, more comfortable and better to drive, but ultimately still falls short of contemporary rivals like the Mazda CX-3 and Renault Captur. It lacks the character of its Fiesta sibling and misses out on the interior updates benefitted by the new Mondeo. Better? Yes. Best? Not quite.

The full review is here: http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/ford/ecosport/93462/new-ford-ecosport-2015-review

Attachments

·
Registered
289 Posts
I kind of still agree with peoples general review of the car. It does lack a lot of features when compared to the competition. YET it's also a fantastic price for what you get, so they add more the price would go up, then they would moan about the price.
Can't see how they can compare the style when it's exactly the same to the original release apart from the optional rear wheel (which I prefer), also I think the ES is the best looking compact SUV on the road.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I really like the look of it, I do however prefer the CX-3 but have you seen how much they want for that? It's thousands more than the Ecosport and virtually no deals to be had at all.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts