Ford Ecosport Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
Not been on here for a while, but still loving my 65 plate ES, having done 33000 miles already with no problems at all.
I would like to ask if anyone has found a bike carrier for the tailgate (cant lift them up onto the roof, as no man to help me lol)?? I had just about given up hope on this, but then yesterday an ES passed me with one fitted, so it must be possible? Any help would be great. Thank you!
P.S Needed new tyres on the front, so fitted Michelin Cross-climate. Fantastic, feel a lot safer when its icy.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hi Cowgirl glad things are still rolling, good choice with the tire's been running winter tire's but not needed them this year.

Over the years tried all kinds of bike racks but for me a tow bar with T bar post adapter bolted to the ball meant the T pole with two arms that holds the bike or bikes hanging back from the car was always the best safest and easy to lift the bikes on by yourself without damaging the car. Costs for the tow bar but they are so handy to have on any car, hope this gives you some extra ideas.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts