Ford Ecosport Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning all, new member here on the forum i'm chuffed that I have found a club as enthusiastic about the Ecosport as me!!

Last week I collected my new ST Line in Frozen white with the black roof. For me it looks the business and I'm delighted with my choice. This is my second Ecosport I wasn't really that impressed with the drive an build quality of my old 2015 zetec but this one ticks all the boxes.

Anyway quick question I have a touch up kit the white part of the car but was wondering what the actual name of the black is and if you cab get a touch up kit to match it.

Thanks in advance

Gav

·
Registered
880 Posts
Hi and welcome ;)

Usually the colour codes are on a nameplate on the inside of the door pillar for the main colour of the car, but not sure of two tone cars, but worth checking.

Other option is to phone your salesman (or parts dept) for him to confirm the paint code.

PS..Your as bad as me, as I always carry a touchup paintstick in my glove compartment, in case of a stone chip :D

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Colin, and thanks for the welcome.

I will check the pillar but might just pop into my local dealer to avoid any possible paint disasters. I seem to attract stone chips and i hate them hence all the various old touch up paint kits I have acquired over the years.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Welcome

I've always joined the owners club for all cars I've owned. - Great way to find out fix's if they come about and to mingle with like minded people.

I believe the black is the same black as the base colour (Shadow Black) - I'm sure I read it in the brochure. - But don't quote me on it :p

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Notfer,

Shadow black rings a bell with me too. I will pop into the garage and ask and if they have one purchase to go with my growing collection :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi,

Recently joined the club...like Notfer I tend to join a forum to see what other people think of the cars...

I bought a ST Line in Race Red and have a touch up kit as my other half has a Fiesta Titanium Auto.....but well worth getting a black touch up for the roof....

Pretty sure it's Shadow Black we need for the roof and mirrors....

Would be great to see some pics....

Best Wishes,

B

1 - 7 of 7 Posts