Ford Ecosport Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,
I have just bought a 2014 ecosport 1.5 petrol titanium car and I have been looking how to pair my mobile with the ford sync system and where the phone button should be it has a sound button consequently there appears to be no bluetooth connection for me on this car, is this normal for this age of car? I would appreciate any info you could give me please, thankyou.
Vince

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum Vinny :D

There is reference to a phone button on 2014 Ecosport (see photo below), not sure why you do not have a phone button to sync to bluetooth. Might be worth contacting Ford help (phone number below or email them), and ask why you do not have it.

Here's what I could find after a search on the internet...

Ford helpline...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi and welcome to the forum Vinny :D

There is reference to a phone button on 2014 Ecosport (see photo below), not sure why you do not have a phone button to sync to bluetooth. Might be worth contacting Ford help (phone number below or email them), and ask why you do not have it.

Here's what I could find after a search on the internet...

Ford helpline...
Hi Colin,
Many thanks for responding to my request for information regarding the missing phone button, i think my car has not got bluetooth as I have definately not got any type of phone button whatsoever on my sync multimedia system, unfortunately I will have to make do with bluetooth speaker kit which I have seen on Ebay whiich clips onto the sunvisor!! many thanks for your help in this matter which was much appreciated.
Kind regards,
Vinny

1 - 3 of 3 Posts