Ford Ecosport Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ecosport traded in for a Kuga 2.0litre Diesel Titanium today. In some ways I am sad to see it go, but I am impressed with the Kuga, it has all the bells and whistles one expects from a Titanium, which we didn't seem to get with the Eco sport.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Ecosport was 2 years old (doesn't time fly?). I had been thinking of another ES but I got an exceptionally good deal on the Kuga, because I bought it on a 16 plate in August instead of a 66 in September.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi I have just come from a AWD kuga after 4 yrs ownership , a great car but never need the Awd as the winter was not as bad as expected, runs brilliant and returned 40mpg out of the 2ltr , but needed to downsize on retirement but liked the shape and design of the interior of the kuga and after comparing all other makes we settled on the ecosport , which although not finished as the kuga is still what we looked for and so far not disapointed after 3 weeks of ownership, both cars have Thier plus and minus points servicing cost and tyres are a little higher than I liked but a reliable and trusty car to own just hope the I get the same connection with the ecosport as I did with the kuga Enjoy both cars
Damon

·
Registered
179 Posts
The Kuga is a step above the Ecosport in all ways (Including price!). When I looked some of the Titanium models were £30k plus.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts