Ford Ecosport Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got an email from my car insurance with Covid-19 situation
questions and answers.....

I assume all car insurances will have the same or similar insurance information, but if your not sure your covered by what you are doing with your car during this situation, you can contact your car insurance.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just got my yearly renewal in for my Ecosport insurance, and they said they are just keeping the cost the same as last year due to the situation, so no increase. What a result....:D

But......Just can't drive anywhere at the moment, except to the supermarket DOH >:)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just got my yearly renewal in for my Ecosport insurance, and they said they are just keeping the cost the same as last year due to the situation, so no increase. What a result....:D

But......Just can't drive anywhere at the moment, except to the supermarket DOH >:)
Few companies have reduced prices during covid pandemic here at my end, but as you said we can't anywhere else except supermarket :D

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
The one thing that has changed now is that MOT's are now back to normal, ie, no extension. Once your MOT date is due you have to get it done on that date.

My car insurance leapt up this year by another £50, (whats new, it usually always goes up LOL) so I had to go on the comparison websites, and got the price back to slightly less than last year. There is no loyalty to car insurance companies nowadays.

I decided to go for 'go compare', instead of 'confused' and other comparison websites this year, as they were doing an offer of paying for your car insurance excess if unfortunately you have car damage and claim, They cover up to £250. My excess this year is £350 which is the average excess in 2021, so I would pay the £350 to my insurance and then get back off the 'go compare' deal £250. Not that we want that to happen, but is there if we need it. Its better than a free stuffed toy :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts