Ford Ecosport Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this for my Ford Ecosport EC0 4 SPO but never got round to putting it on the car.
Offers around £350 this is on a ten year retention there 7 years left and this cost includes an £80 registration fee.
Feel free to contact me through this medium or text me on 07828123609
Many thanks
Jim C

·
Registered
857 Posts
I have had my JYD (followed with three numbers) personal plate for the past 37 years.
Cost me £200 back then and is worth around £1600 today, but does fluctuate up and down, depending on the market.

Though considering it is £80 to transfer plate and had this on 15 cars, it has cost nearly as much over the years to transfer the plate, as the plate is worth nowadays :D

·
Registered
857 Posts
My other car has a Letter followed by two numbers (under 20) and then LAM, owned this private plate for over 20 years which I got on a secondhand Honda, that belonged to a Chinese gentleman called Mr Lam.

I keep hoping a Lamborghini owner stops me and wants to offer £5000 for the plate :D

But unfortunately, I never see a Lamborghini in Scotland :p

·
Registered
7 Posts
My other car has a Letter followed by two numbers (under 20) and then LAM, owned this private plate for over 20 years which I got on a secondhand Honda, that belonged to a Chinese gentleman called Mr Lam.

I keep hoping a Lamborghini owner stops me and wants to offer £5000 for the plate :D

But unfortunately, I never see a Lamborghini in Scotland :p

I did not see premium sport cars in Scotland, only drunken people and police watching over them not to fall down and break something, on Friday - I mean. This was something absolutely strange for me. Even tough, I have seen something like that in London where I stay for a few years. Number plates are colored in yellow and looks fantastic, but I changed from standard ones to customized with my initials and few numbers, everything was possible at https://www.car.co.uk/number-plates, their prices are almost identical as options shared here or even better.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts