Ford Ecosport Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2018 Ford EcoSport St Line, which has the touch screen for audio, Sat Nav etc.
If I turn off the display screen (to avoid distraction) there is no clock displayed anywhere on the screen (or anywhere else on any display in the vehicle). Does anyone know of a setting which will show just the clock on the touch screen?
Thanks
LGJR

·
Registered
888 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum :D

Other then switching the display off you can set the sync 3 screen to auto dim or set manual dimming, that way you can still see the screen and thus the clock, but at a low brightness.

If you still want the display off, just buy a small battery operated car clock, and stick it/fix it on the dash. Here are some examples from google shopping, get one to suit your taste....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi and welcome to the forum :D

Other then switching the display off you can set the sync 3 screen to auto dim or set manual dimming, that way you can still see the screen and thus the clock, but at a low brightness.

If you still want the display off, just buy a small battery operated car clock, and stick it/fix it on the dash. Here are some examples from google shopping, get one to suit your taste....

Thank, I’ll have a look at the auto dim facility. Nice bit of thinking outside the box to consider a battery operated clock 👍🏼. I’ll give it some thought.
cheers
LGJR

1 - 3 of 3 Posts