Ford Ecosport Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi im new here i just got my ecosport and i am so disapointed i had a 2011 ford focus tittanium and had dab i took it for granted that the ecosport came with dab no no mine hasnt there is a lot of features my focus had the ecosport doesnt why ford and the bluetooth was fitted as standard on my focus but i had to pay extra £250 to get bluetooth on my ecosport its like a step back also does no one have a brochure i think im missing some spec trying to get a spec sheet to see what my car comes with anyone else

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hi, go on ford uk select ecosport and you can download the paper version brochure,and their are features missing from the ecosport that you would find on other ford vehicles with same spec,for example -quick clear windscreen!

·
Registered
503 Posts
There is the full spec sheet on this site somewhere. I'm sure if you do a search at the top you'll see what I mean.
Unfortunately what Mitch says is correct. The Titanium trim spec does not match those of other Ford models. It really shouldn't have been called Titanium at all.

·
Registered
17 Posts
My EcoSport went a couple of weeks ago, I was sadly disappointed in the spec for the Titanium, now have a Titanium Kuga, totally different and I love it. So glad I'm on Ford Options, so I feel for those that have used HP and are stuck with it.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Sorry to hear that Ecoman. Hopefully the Kuga will be more suited to you and you'll get plenty of enjoyment from it.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Well no matter what the Ecosport cost you you've got to be 100% happy with it. It's probably the 2nd biggest purchase you make after your home so its needs to be right.
I'm pleased you've found something you're happy with.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts