1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
163 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi ThereYes definately interested in the Ecosport and really want to Pre-Order one for next year. I'm hoping to get rid of my current Focus before the MOTS due in March but not sure thats looking likely at this stage.Really can't wait for the UK launch; I looked at the limited edition but I really don't want it in black so just got to keep waiting for further info

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Well the latest release from Ford says that "Following the 'Limited Edition' launch campaign, EcoSport will be available in Ford showrooms as a stylish Titanium series featuring 16in alloy wheels (with alloy spare wheel and cover), front fog lamps, silver roof rails, power door mirrors, keyless entry and Ford PowerStart. "
So this suggests a Titanium edition will be released next - this is usually the high spec one with leather etc. They then go on to say;
"Ford EcoSport Titanium versions will arrive in the UK in spring 2014.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
9 Posts
I spoke to my local Ford dealer yesterday who said "Ecosport numbers will be very limited in the UK - it will be rare! Apparently each dealer will only get one demo vehicle in the first quarter (Jan - Mar 2014). This is likely to be sold as an ex-demo 3 months later, and any new orders are made in India so will take a long time to arrive!"

I would like to test drive the 1.0 Eco boost engine and auto version, but the dealer implied "you'll be lucky".

1 - 5 of 5 Posts