Ford Ecosport Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you tried online shopping? Does buying online reduce the safety and quality of the vehicle? Can anyone who has purchased online before give me advice on this? I also want to buy online but don't know the quality and safety of the car. What do you think about this issue?

·
Registered
Ford ecosport Titanium 1.5 Smoke Grey
11 Posts
Have you tried online shopping? Does buying online reduce the safety and quality of the vehicle? Can anyone who has purchased online before give me advice on this? I also want to buy online but don't know the quality and safety of the car. What do you think about this issue?
I purchased mine online from Bridge End Motors ( not in wales ). I got a great deal less than 6000 miles on a 67 1.5 petrol auto titanium and paid £11000 6 months tax , 3 month warranty and delivery all included full service history and mot'd. When my Vehicle arrived the condition was Immaculate as if it had rolled out the showroom for the first time. So for me the experience had been a great one. ( I guess there are other owners who will tell of the opposite experience). You will always take a chance and can only rely on others experiences especially if you have not seen the vehicle and rely on the salesman to be honest. Check to see if they offer a money back guarantee and how long this is for , and are there any charges which would be incurred even if they accepted return.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I purchased mine online from Bridge End Motors ( not in wales ). I got a great deal less than 6000 miles on a 67 1.5 petrol auto titanium and paid £11000 6 months tax , 3 month warranty and delivery all included full service history and mot'd. When my Vehicle arrived the condition was Immaculate as if it had rolled out the showroom for the first time. So for me the experience had been a great one. ( I guess there are other owners who will tell of the opposite experience). You will always take a chance and can only rely on others experiences especially if you have not seen the vehicle and rely on the salesman to be honest. Check to see if they offer a money back guarantee and how long this is for , and are there any charges which would be incurred even if they accepted return.
Thank you for sharing your experience, I look forward to experiencing it too.

·
Registered
Ford ecosport Titanium 1.5 Smoke Grey
11 Posts
You are very welcome, hope your experience reflects mine
Dave

1 - 4 of 4 Posts