Ford Ecosport Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone is up for a get together or a meeting (sorry admin if this causes a problem please deleate if required) may be a bank holiday or weekend (anyone got any ideas or input)

·
Registered
10 Posts
I've not got mine yet but certainly when I do I'll be up for a meet. I'm looking at getting one of the new type ones so it would be good to compare versions.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hi An Ecosport meet would be good, but all the ones here seem to be spread out all over the place, so it would have to be somewhere easy to get to for everyone. A similar idea was put forward in the BMax owners club forum, but had not come to anything when I changed to the ES. I have seen afew Ecosports locally. A black on near home and an orange one and another white one parked in Southport

·
Registered
503 Posts
I would be up for that too, maybe a meet somewhere with some facilities so we can all go bowling or have a trip out too.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well that's 2 of us up to now in the north west of England (knowsley and soulthport) but we need to know where other people live eg nearest city or large town so we can meet up somewhere Central for all us Eco sport owners. So if people who are interested in a meeting can post there nearest town or city on this thread. Hopefully we can get something sorted.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hi guys I'm out on the Suffolk coast, not near any major city-but if the meet was central uk, then it's a possibility😃

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well not much interest maybe worth reposting in a few months when there are more members on this forum

·
Registered
503 Posts
Yeah, a couple of months would be good, late summer maybe. Perhaps a few could have a small jolly to a national car show or something like that. When is Ford Fair on?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts