Ford Ecosport Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,
Thinking of changing my silver front grill to one of the ones available on Amazon for £149. It’s black with FORD written across and has three LED lights.
The website says it fits but the picture is a different front to the car than mine is.
Has anyone tried this with the one I’ve mentioned?
Would look pretty damn cool with that grill on it.
750FF3EA-30DE-4C9F-941A-EBDF314F69E0.png

·
Registered
838 Posts
The picture shows the facelift model (middle 2017 onwards) even though they state 2015 to 2019. The pre-facelift (before middle of 2017) has a different grille. You could email the seller of the grille, which year is it for.

What are the three yellow LED lights for, are they just for show? Seen these things on the front cabs of lorries LOL.

Also it could be the USA/Mexican Storm version 2016 based on pre-facelift Ecosport, it has a grille with FORD written on it for USA market, and STORM written on it for Mexican market, so might have a different fixing design to the UK version. Maybe you can modify it to suit, It does look good. Good luck.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply.
I might bite the violet and get one and see if it’s possible to get it to fit.
I saw one on a new Kuga last month and thought how good it looked.
They are fitted to Raptors and some Rangers as standard right now........with the led lights.
374EFB27-F1B4-4F22-8D5E-399EAA29B941.jpeg

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks for the reply.
I might bite the violet and get one and see if it’s possible to get it to fit.
I saw one on a new Kuga last month and thought how good it looked.
They are fitted to Raptors and some Rangers as standard right now........with the led lights.
Unfortunately they are a different shape. If the one on the listing is the grille they send out, it will need some serious modification to fit, if you could get it to fit at all.

Also be aware that the item is sent from China .

·
Registered
1 Posts
I ve ecosport 2015 I m having problem in conecting Bluetooth it was ok till recently, it shows pairing successful but when I try to play music it's saying blue tooth error plz help

·
Registered
15 Posts
I ve ecosport 2015 I m having problem in conecting Bluetooth it was ok till recently, it shows pairing successful but when I try to play music it's saying blue tooth error plz help
Hi Dawa.
Bluetooth errors are sometimes due to the phone Bluetooth cache being corrupt. Try clearing the bluetooth cache on the phone, then try again.
I had connection errors with phone (Android) to my work van (Ford Transit), & clearing the cache resolved all errors I was having.
If you google "clear bluetooth cache" Android or iPhone, the steps are simple, takes seconds to do, & my resolve your problem.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts