Ford Ecosport Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are ecosport detachable tow bars available on amazon are they easy to fit and do you have to take off bumper or even cut it can anyone advise had a quote for £400 supply and fit but the kit is £150 ! Cheers matthew

·
Registered
111 Posts
Interesting to find out myself, every car I have had last few years the bumper has to come off to allow the crush bar at the back to be removed then bolt in the tow bar.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Got towbar fitted to my 64 plate model it is detachable bosal one was fitted proffesionally yes you do have to remove bumper and very small cut under number plate not noticeable you need right bar though as two sorts one for wheel on rear door and one with no wheel, total proffesional cost of my fit was £295, can't see why this bar would not fit 2016 model but if you want firm to make enquiries with Danhire they search to find mine very helpful they are in Bungay tel number is 07825872107 speak to Mark or Mike couldn't fault service they gave me if your not near they would possibly source towbar and send to you ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts