Ford Ecosport Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone

I'd be grateful for some advise and opinions on the 2016 Ecosport please?

I'm due to replace my 2014 Ecosport Titanium and the new spec is giving me a headache because there doesn't seem to be many on the forecourts that I can actually see and sadly I'm one of those people that 'knows what I like when I see it'....if that makes sense?

I love the look of the ecosport because of the rear tyre and plan on paying for that to be fitted as an optional extra.....but.......I cant see how that is going to look now that the new design has the number plate on the door?.....so, I know that this may sound a silly question, but do they fit a flush door with the order to allow for this?

Also....any opinions if its worth paying the extra 2k for a titanium? because i'm no good with techs or specs, but it sounds as though the only difference is a bit less chrome, and you have to turn on your own headlights, windscreen wipers and open the door and turn the engine with a key?

thanks
PJ

·
Registered
289 Posts
The rear will look exactly the same as the previous version if you have the tyre, they dont just throw a tyre on the back, your paying extra as they would have to change the rear door style.

Personally I love the extras on the Titanium, gives it more of a premium feel.

Remember, if you want a heated windscreen you need to opt for the winter pack (I know I will next time! Miss it off my old Fiesta).

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi PjayD

I have the new 2016 model with the spare wheel in titanium, with the winter pack. (Quick clear windscreen,heated front seats and wing mirrors)

Really very pleased with it. A few of the new addiditions are as follows.

Partial leather seats. 17" alloys. Cold glove box. Keyless entry. Drivers arm rest in new position. Auto lights and wipers with led "eye lashes" More interior chrome and larger, colour central display unit.

Hope this helps :relaxed:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Maleko and Jiggy

Thanks so much for your replies, its so good to get feedback and its now helping me to make the final decision.

I'm going to go for the titanium again, with the rear wheel on the back (which I do love).....and yes....will definitely be adding the winter pack, because like you said Maleko, I too missed the heated windscreen when I traded in my Fiesta.

Now I just have to make my mind up on the colour!....which I'm veering towards the Kinetic Blue at the moment...just hope its not to vivid?! :)

PJ

·
Registered
2 Posts
ive just picked up the 16 plate eco sport titanium 125 brake, i had the new sony sat nav, winter pack and parking sensors in smoke grey, looks lovely, much improved drive and does feels a bit more classier in the **** pit if that makes sense, nice driving position, just make sure the you get the handover as my phone sync on the new sony system doesnt work and a nightmare trying to get it fixed

1 - 5 of 5 Posts