Ford Ecosport Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had a chat with a car sales man at ford today they said last year they only sold 4 ecosports, but since january they have sold 15 so it looks like people are getting to like the look of the ecosport.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I have said this before, not to biased, but I think the ES is one o the best looking compact SUVs on the road. I think some people got put off with the wheel on the back, but now it's an option, so maybe that's helped?

Ford still need to sort out the 'Titanium' specs though.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Yes have to agree I think it is a great looking car, and our dealer did say they had seen sells picking up. I can understand having the spare wheel on the back would put buyers off but personally like the the idea and think it adds to the look, and from experience wouldn't want to be without some form of spare. Do agree I did think the Titanium spec would have been a bit better.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Seen two this way without the wheel, looks just like another ford SUV, much prefer the wheel, gives it a unique look and character :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
does anybody know if the 2016 spare is a full or temp spare
as at £100 it seems cheap for a full spare

I've gone down the no spare path but would like to carry a spare in the boot but so far am having no joy finding one ,

though its been so long since I put the order in I'm beginning to think I imagined it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts