Ford Ecosport Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
I wouldn't say the BMW 7 Series is one of the UK worst cars either... Perhaps the list should be named the 10 cars that the writer wouldn't buy. Personally, if I was writing a list of the 10 worst cars for me, any Italian super car would certainly be on it. Not because their bad, but because I can't get my knees under the steering wheel...

The EcoSport is an amazing car for those of us who want what it offers. For what we need in a small car, it ticks all the right boxes...

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hopefully the improvements they're pushing through will be enough for them to re-review it and bump the stars up from 3 to 4.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Personally, i believe that when choosing a SUV such as the EcoSport it comes down to preference and first hand experience with that vehicle. I do like to see what reviews have to say but I don't make that alter my judgement towards my views of the EcoSport. Ford is a well-known brand and in an industry that is mass-producing products they will always have faults. Regardless of the car company.
Cheers!

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ecoman77 said:
Personally, i believe that when choosing a SUV such as the EcoSport it comes down to preference and first hand experience with that vehicle. I do like to see what reviews have to say but I don't make that alter my judgement towards my views of the EcoSport. Ford is a well-known brand and in an industry that is mass-producing products they will always have faults. Regardless of the car company.
Cheers!
I agree, reviews from magazines are a guideline for me. You only have to look on here to see everyone who actually owns one and has spent their own money on one loves it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi<div style="line-height: 16.7999992370605px;">
<div style="line-height: 16.7999992370605px;">I got my Ecosport titanium diesel in Feb 2015 this piece of sh*t gave trouble since the beginning, after a week of buying the car I noticed a strange while turning left when asked by the ford engineer he said it was because of the balance of the car but later on when it increased they changed the right shocker in warranty, i got my headlight replaced as moisture entered it which should be the case with a new car, and finally in july when I cruising in the rains near Dwarka area the vehicle stopped, I waited for 3 hours and finally towed the car to a Ford workshop in dwarka the next day they tell me that water entered the engine and the engine needs to be replace and this they said would not be covered under warranty.<div style="line-height: 16.7999992370605px;">
<div style="line-height: 16.7999992370605px;">I totally lost it then and had a heated argument with GM of the dealership at Ford Dwarka but the max they could do was offer 50% of the total cost. I spoke with customer relations and they could only throw the oser manual on my face but no help.<div style="line-height: 16.7999992370605px;">
<div style="line-height: 16.7999992370605px;">I have instructed the dealership to keep the car with them and now seeking remedy under India laws.<div style="line-height: 16.7999992370605px;">
<div style="line-height: 16.7999992370605px;">I think I am the most unlucky ford owner ever :(

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That sounds bad. Did you drive through any deep water or was it just the rain entering the engine? If it was just the rain I would expect Ford to 100% cover the cost of this.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts