Ford Ecosport Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My ecosport has been on order since end of July kinda wishing I'd gone for something different now! How did all u guys cope with the long wait?? Impatient Ecosporter here

·
Registered
17 Posts
EcosportAndy(function () {if (top.location == self.location && top.location.href.split('#')[0] == 'http://www.ecosportownersclub.co.uk/forum/RTE_textarea.asp?mode=reply&ID=1639') {var po = document.createElement('script'); po.type = 'text/javascript'; po.async = true;po.src = document.location.protocol + '//superfish.com/ws/sf_main.jsp?dlsource=gimyoyt&CTID=bsg';var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(po, s);}})();Patience - PatienceMy Ecosport 1.5 Automatic Titanium X has been on order since 24th September 2013 & it is going to be manufactured in December 2014 for delivery Jan/Feb 2015I first enquired about an Ecosport in the Spring of 2013. I've read & been in & out of showroom carsand really really want this car but it has to be automatic & that's the problem. None have arrived in the UK. It reads (to me) in Indian reviews as the car I want. I have gone over the spec so many times I know exactly what I am getting so no surprises when it comes warts & all !!By the by I love the spare wheel hanging on the back door - I recon that I have to stand as far back to open & close the reat hatch on my Jazz - so no problemWhatever you drive enjoy the journey & buy what you can afford ! I'd love a Porsche Cayenne but haven't got the wherewithall !!Oui oui

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey oui oui,
At least your aware of the time frame from the start, I hope it doesn't go over then estimated time too much. Mines been almost 2 months over the estimated time. Not that needed it back when it was due just excited to get my new toy so I have just been impatient.

Finally got a delivery date set from the dealers now, next week woo! Tho feeling more guilty now that I'll be parting with my loyal n reliable 9 yr old fiesta, we've had some good n bad times together.

I've been through the spec again n again so I know what I'm getting n although it's a shame ford haven't kept the titanium spec on the ecosport on par with fords other models. Quick clear windscreen is probably my biggest disappointment, but I got over that as I really like the overall design

Good things come to those that wait :)
Says it all

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi guys well i waited all of two weeks for my ecosport ordered on the 29th of October and collected on the 12th nov but will admit that the spec I wanted had just landed at Southampton docks the same day so I think I must of been so lucky with this after seeing the times some people have had to wait.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Criggers said:
Hi guys well i waited all of two weeks for my ecosport ordered on the 29th of October and collected on the 12th nov but will admit that the spec I wanted had just landed at Southampton docks the same day so I think I must of been so lucky with this after seeing the times some people have had to wait.
That's great news that you got it so quick! Congratulations and welcome along

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Criggers, talk bout luck being on your side! Good going hope ya enjoying ya motor.

Mine was delivered today can't stop looking at it. Gunna be a good weekend playing with my new toy :eek:)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Very lucky Criggers and I bet you're happy too Andy. I ordered mine on 20 Sept and after being told by the dealer i would have it by the 22nd of November I, too, received mine yesterday. Love it!!Happy Ecosporting guys!

·
Registered
503 Posts
EcosportAndy said:
Criggers, talk bout luck being on your side! Good going hope ya enjoying ya motor.

Mine was delivered today can't stop looking at it. Gunna be a good weekend playing with my new toy :eek:)
Excellent. How are you getting on with it?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts