Ford Ecosport Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just reading this weeks Autocar magazine and in it is a small piece on the Ecosport;
Ford has been stung by a luke warm reception for the Ecosport. It's now working flat out to produce "more premium" editions for Europe.
Plusher Fords will be with us by the summer.
I wonder if this is the "Vignale" range Ford have said they will start to make (http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/ford/mondeo/65830/ford-mondeo-vignale-revealed) or something else?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
17 Posts
Seems strange for Ford to think the reception of the Ecosport is lukewarmHow many have been delivered to the man in the street ?So far I've only seen in the last year 2 Renault Captur -1 in Uk & 1 in France on the road & only 1 Vauxhall Mokkaboth 'thought superior' to the EcosportLets see the reaction of the private purchaser when seen on the road in UKDespite all the 'naysayers' I'm still looking forward to driving my own EcosportWhat's good for one is odd to another - just take a look at the ugly (in my eyes) Nissan DukeThe Ecosport is rated in the motoring press as the best handling small suvI believe time will tell who is right & for me having a genuine spare wheel is the best reason of allHaving experienced a puncture in rural France at night. A real spare wheel saved the day & I had to wait until I returned to UK to buy one over the counter - In France the soonest was a week on Friday !! Its a no brainer to be without a spare wheel to keep you mobile even in UKHappy motoring whatever you driveOui oui

Edited by: Dan

·
Registered
17 Posts
A friend who ordered by facebook has just been told that his car has been made and is waiting to be shipped from India.Mine ordered through dealer last November will be produced in March - so I suppose delivery in AprilAt least it will be brand new & has not sat for months on some back lot in all weathersOui oui
Edited by: Dan

1 - 9 of 9 Posts