Ford Ecosport Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I believe some of you have used aliexpress to order accessories as it is here that I got the idea to go and have a look. Wanted to ensure I have the right site and what the experience was like ordering items that come from china?

I pick my Ecosport up in two weeks from today, and I saw this 16 piece mat set. As I am getting a kinetic blue I thought the black with blue piping and ecosport would look awesome. What I am not sure is if there is anything different in the UK model to elsewhere that they would not fit correctly?

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/16pc...ip-mat-non-slip-door-mat-for/32396847696.html

Many thanks

Sam

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi Sam,

I have bought from Aliexpress for my ES and was very pleased with the service. It took about 2 weeks for delivery. I bought the "Ecosport" letters for my spare wheel for less than £10.

Incidentally, I also puchased the 16 piece mat set but from eBay from a UK supplier and paid £18 so if you are prepared to wait for delivery, at 9 dollars it looks s good deal. ?

·
Registered
10 Posts
A lot of the 'UK' sellers on ebay buy in bulk from there. The site itself is fine, quality and service is down to individual users that sell on there. Be wary of import duty too but at that price I think you'll be OK.

Always expect to get what you pay for and you should be fine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts