Ford Ecosport Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's arrived!

We collected our EcoSport Titanium 1.0 this morning after months of waiting.

It looks fantastic in Kinetic Blue and drives superb. The keyless entry and start system was an unexpected bonus, which makes a lot more sense than the 'key to get in but no key to start the engine' on my Kuga Titanium X. The seats are very comfortable and also feature adjustable lumbar support.

The doors are quite heavy and take a firm, but reassuring, clunk to close them. The boot is quite a good size and is big enough for our two Labradors, though I would have expected some kind of interior handle to aid closing.

My wife is over the moon with her new car and it was well worth the wait...

·
Registered
48 Posts
Ojo your not alone lol we r stiiillllll waaaaiiiitttiing tooooooooooooo!!!Xn85 wowsers!! looks lovely,so pleased that u and ur wife arehappy with it.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's been quite a saga and we ended up with a different car to the one we ordered - apparently ours was one of a number of cars that failed quality control and was sent back to the factory!

Amazingly, when we told the dealer that we were thinking of cancelling our order and buying one of the cars from AutoTrader he found an identical car! Hmmmmm....

The worst thing about the car is letting my wife drive it. I've been hogging it all weekend and now she wants a go!! I suppose it IS her car...

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the comments about the car. It is a really awesome car and well worth the wait!

Fitted mudflaps to it yesterday, which look pretty smart, and have ordered an interior rubber mat set from eBay (16 pcs Blue Rubber Interior Door Cup Holder Mat For Ford Ecosport 2013 Non-slip).

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hi All
Well a wee bit of good news.....we have actually seen one,sat inone and went for a drive inone lol
I must say we are well impressed at the overall look of it and nothing like myhubby was expecting so a big thumbs up.
It wasthe diesel 1.5with the x-pack,it drove well and had a bit more umph than our fiesta altho we have gone for the petrol one the rep said it will have a bit more punch to it.
Update on our vehicle is that it's due to get to Southampton on Monday,however long to off load and transport to our dealership (the only one to go there)and thenhopefully very soon to be on our drive!!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Great to hear that you'll soon be getting your EcoSport. Hope you'll love it as much as we do ours!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Update from dealer today....our carwill arrive with them tomorrow or Saturday,will be going thru the workshop beginning of next week then whoop whoop I can collect.....can't wait!!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wow! It looks really good in white!

Can't wait to hear all about it...

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hi guys
Well what can I say.....impressive it really is..
It is fab to drive, totally different to the Fiesta it feels solid and handles really well, the ride is smooth and quiet, it picks up well when accelerating,so much better than the diesel one we test drove.
Interior is nice altho I don't quite get the amount of cup holders there is lol,loving the colour of thedial illuminations that being blue.
Would definitely recommend purchasing.
Very happy bunnies with our new baby...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts