Ford Ecosport Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone just thought I would let others know our feelings on the first week and 300 miles of ownership. Happy! Overall mpg 38 which we do not think to bad on a new engine running in etc.We spent a lot of time queuing on the A55 not ideal! The rest of the week commuting.Happy with colour choice of kinetic blue and the autobox spot on. Just about sorted out the sync system very good indeed, will report back after a few months/miles.:laugh:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Got a Titanium S 1.0L 140ps. Had it since Friday. So far so good. Only downside for me, for the price you pay that the wing mirrors don't fold in electronically when locking the car and their is no ambient lighting in the interior, yet these were on the Titanium Fiesta I have just part ex.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Got a Titanium S 1.0L 140ps. Had it since Friday. So far so good. Only downside for me, for the price you pay that the wing mirrors don't fold in electronically when locking the car and their is no ambient lighting in the interior, yet these were on the Titanium Fiesta I have just part ex.
Yep, major downside to them. I also came from a Titanium Fiesta.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Actually you are better off without folding door mirrors, as in most cars it is a tell tail sign for crooks and thieves, that the car has been left unlocked.

(As most electrical folding door mirrors fold in, when car is stationary and doors are locked)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts