Ford Ecosport Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys.

Picked up my brand new Ford Ecosport Titanium 1.0 Ecoboost in Diamond white. Initial first impressions are pretty good, this is my 8th car from Ford, my last being a 14 plate fiesta titanium.

I stupidly thought that the ecosport titanium spec would've been the same as my 2014 fiesta titanium. So didn't get the winter pack as I assumed it had a heated windscreen (my bad, going to have to buy de-icer for the first time in 10years!), and disappointed it doesn't have the Sony DAB system, or Ford easyfuel.

Other than that I'm very happy. It drives really well, it's quiet, love the high up driving postion, chilled glovebox, rear 12v point in the door, love the alloys, and front lights. I just wish ford started kitting all their 2016 built cars like the focus, but hopefully when I upgrade in a years time they would've standardised the Ecosport equipment to match the focus and/or fiesta.

I'm thinking of having fitted the Pioneer DA120 CarPlay system to replace the radio/cd. Anybody attempted something like this yet?

·
Registered
289 Posts
this is my 8th car from Ford, my last being a 14 plate fiesta titanium.

I stupidly thought that the ecosport titanium spec would've been the same as my 2014 fiesta titanium. So didn't get the winter pack as I assumed it had a heated windscreen
Similar to me!

I assumed the ES had all the same titanium as the fiesta....but i got the original ES, so wasn't even an option back then, that's my only annoyance with the ES, lack of features in comparison.
Other than that I love the car!

Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Welcome along, I guess I'm not the only one a little disappointed with the trim levels compared to the Fiesta and Focus then!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hi. Had our Ecosport titanium for a week now and love it. The dealer already had the car in stock dose have the rear parking sensors and spare wheel. With the half leather seats and climate control it is a step up from our previous Fiesta zetec, and the dealer explained about the winter pack as an extra but the price we paid was to good to turn down.

·
Registered
10 Posts
The half leather is nice, never had a heated windscreen before so thankfully nothing to miss on that front.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts