Ford Ecosport Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks. I've had an ecosport titanium for 8 months now. My S7 edge slipped off the rest from above the gear stick, down between the center console and the passenger seat. To my horrow, when I retrieved it the face was shattered. The fall is barely 20cm, but when I looked down there I noticed how aweful the finish is on the inner edge of the seats. Bolts sticking straight up and other jaggedy bits. It looks like a panel or guard missing but my dealer says not. Could you please check and let me know if yours is the same? If so, I can almost gaurantee that if your phone drops down there it is a gonner.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Yep, confirm that its a no go area down in those gaps, you can rip you fingers in there, and I have trying to retrieve some coins dropped down there, that did not just roll under the seat but got trapped behind the seat runners, and were rattling.

Car manufacturer's minimise the need for any extra covers or protection where you hands are not meant to go.

As for your Galaxy Edge, have you not got phone insurance for the screen?

At least I have a battle hardened phone (Captain kirk type flip phone) that is difficult to damage, cost me £30 ten years ago, and still using it today....:)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Yeah I cut my fingers trying to get a coin out from down there too.

I remember those flip phones, is that a Motorola Razr?

·
Registered
822 Posts
Its a Motorola W375, and as for coins rattling, the worst I had, was my nephew dropping a 50p coin into the air vent on my last car, it rattled til the day I sold it , grrrh!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts