·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi Dan,

Yes it looks good but I agree that ECOSPORT should maybe be a conventional badge. Until I see a car in real life I am not sure whether or not I will like the spare wheel on the back door.

I do not understand how it can just have had the spare wheel removed as there must be some kind of relatively substantial mounting to hold something that weighs as much as a wheel and tyre also this rear door must have been specially made as the spare wheel would cover the ECOSPORT and FORD logos.

Cheers

AndyEdited by: Andy

·
Registered
25 Posts
I presume the Ecosport shown in your picture with no rear mounted spare wheel will come with only a tyre repair kit as opposed to an internally stored spare wheel.

Cheers

AndyEdited by: Andy

·
Registered
16 Posts
I like having a full size spare wheel and think itlooks okay in the pictures. I'm also not sure why people don't like the way the rear door opens - I know it means that you have to allow for it when parking etc, but you don't have to open the door fullyon every occasion - itdepends what you're puttinginit. The side opening door isof the reasons I chose the car.It makes it much easier to manage getting dogs in and out. I certainly wouldn't want a door that opens when you wave your leg atit! . Each to their own.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts