Ford Ecosport Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. My wife picks up her 2017 Ecosport on Saturday and she wants to change a few bits. One change is swapping out the front grills to plain black ones. I have sourced them and have them ready to go but wanted to ask if anyone has removed either of the front grills and could provide guidance? She has also purchased an OEM roof spoiler that looks like the ST version. It has arrived today and has 2 screw housings underneath. Im not sure if i need to remove the small factory fitted one or if this goes over it, but then I couldn’t utilise the screw mounts. Has anybody fitted an aftermarket roof spoiler?

Many thanks

·
Registered
33 Posts
Do you have any pics? As I was looking at a roof spoiler for my wife's 16 plate one but can't find one like the one on my Kuga.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That’s the one. Fitted perfectly but just had it removed again as she now wants the roof wrapped black to match it. Once it’s wrapped and the spoiler is back on i will post some pics. The front grills are done if you’re interested in a pic.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just noticed youre in Essex so as the spoiler is from Fastlane Stying, you can get them to install as well......bonus!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts