Ford Ecosport Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I noticed in the footwell 2 plastic bits also my glovebox was very loose, so hubby put the plastic bits where he thought they would go and bingo glove box works fine but a couple of weeks later they have fallen out again, does any anyone know what were doing wrong please

Wood Rectangle Wood stain Font Hardwood

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Hi ScorpioladyUK and welcome to the forum :D

Just glue them in with epoxy resin two part glue (£1 in Poundland or Araldite which is dearer but does the same thing).

Guaranteed they will not fall out again (y)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi, I noticed in the footwell 2 plastic bits also my glovebox was very loose, so hubby put the plastic bits where he thought they would go and bingo glove box works fine but a couple of weeks later they have fallen out again, does any anyone know what were doing wrong please

View attachment 2134

View attachment 2134

Just glue them in with epoxy resin two part glue (£1 in Poundland or Araldite which is dearer but does the same thing).

They look like glovebox hinge pins be careful using glue you may want to remove the Glovebox in the future to access the Fuse box try using just a bit of Blue tack that way it’s not permanent .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.