Ford Ecosport Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
During an appearance on The One Show on Monday James May said "October is when you'll first be able to see it"

He didn't give much else away but did say it's largely the same and we've moved it on a bit in a way.

Hopefully the American has gone, celebrity brain crash and the overly fake bits.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
On July 11, Amazon's Prime Day will feature a brand new teaser for Prime members, showcasing the first look at Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May filming the new season.

The trio will be seen on location in Mozambique, Switzerland and the UK in the exclusive Prime Day sneak preview, ahead of the full Grand Tour season two launch later this year.

·
Registered
818 Posts
I never liked Clarkson and co, and was glad they went to Amazon Prime, which I do not have.

They are like marmite, you either love them or not, because if you like fast car diriving, screeching brakes and burning rubber, and doing crazy things to cars, then that's your thing. but...

If like me, I was brought up with car shows that taught you tips of the car trade, mechanics and electrics, and getting your hands dirty in oil and rust :D

Shows like Wheelerdealers, Car SOS, and Clasic car rescue is more my thing.

Anyway everyone is different, so at least there are many varied car shows to suit all tastes.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May return for a new season of the world's greatest show about three middle-aged men rampaging around the world having unusual adventures, driving amazing cars, and engaging in a constant argument about which of them is the biggest idiot. Although it's also the only show that combines these things so the 'greatest' title is pretty much uncontested.

Watch the trailer here: http://amzn.to/2Ahk9ZF

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Anyone else watch it on Friday? I enjoyed it, thought it was more like Top Gear but that's no bad thing. The rubbish segments dropped thankfully, Celebrity Brain Crash gone, the American gone. Good so far..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts