Ford Ecosport Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone point me in the right direction...I'm looking for nice bright white looking bulbs that actually match the white led strip under my headlights.... the yellowish look is a real put of and I dont want to be spending loads on bulbs that look the same =/ any help would be much appreciated 馃檹 馃槉

Registered
Dipped beam is H4.

I would go for a 'brighter with same wattage' bulb to give you better lighting, and you specifically want a white light.

Example of dipped headlight bulb, with the the statement 'white':-
Philips White Vision Xenon Effect - H4 Twin Pack (40% brighter)

PS....I fitted GE Megalight Ultra +150 on my previous 2016 Ecosport H4 Twin Pack (50% brighter), but had a bluish white colour.
But a lot better for driving at night. Not got round to replacing bulbs on my 2019 Ecosport yet, as with lockdown, not driving at night much, not driving much at all. Just to supermarket and the occasional 'battery charging' drive.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Colin 馃槂 thanks for the recommendations. I have gone ahead and ordered the Philips bulbs..hopefully they will be alot better then my halfords standard bulbs !! I am working still and when I finish its dark and a bit of a drive home so these should help 馃槂

1 - 3 of 3 Posts