Ford Ecosport Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, new on here and have just got a 2nd hand 2017 1ltr Ecoboost, Ecosport. My fan heater switch starts at 1. Is this correct? Many thanks. Roy

·
Registered
818 Posts
What a weird question :D ...Anyway welcome to the forum Roy.

Yes four speed fan motor, starting at 1 then 2, 3, 4.
The first speed is very quiet and you wonder if it is on, and it is on, but very slow speed, I tended to use 2 speed a lot which you do notice the sound. Helps more with faster ventilation, demisting etc. Cannot stay on 4 for long, as very noisy.

PS....Pre-facelift and facelift models were around mid 2017, as I do not know what model you have, but the fan noise for both, have a quiet first speed.

Pre-facelift controls, fan 4 speed...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What a weird question :D ...Anyway welcome to the forum Roy.

Yes four speed fan motor, starting at 1 then 2, 3, 4.
The first speed is very quiet and you wonder if it is on, and it is on, but very slow speed, I tended to use 2 speed a lot which you do notice the sound. Helps more with faster ventilation, demisting etc. Cannot stay on 4 for long, as very noisy.

PS....Pre-facelift and facelift models were around mid 2017, as I do not know what model you have, but the fan noise for both, have a quiet first speed.

Pre-facelift controls, fan 4 speed...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What i meant was my heater control is at 1 and it won't go back to the fan picture. I just wondered if this was right, because if it is then the fan is on all the time then? Thanks

·
Registered
818 Posts
What i meant was my heater control is at 1 and it won't go back to the fan picture. I just wondered if this was right, because if it is then the fan is on all the time then? Thanks
LOL, wish you had said that from the start, I understand now :ROFLMAO:

You are right with your statement. To switch off fan and vent system, select the off position.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts