Ford Ecosport Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
Just wanted to pop by and say hello, have just purchased my new ecosport titanium in kinetic blue, 1 litre ecoboost with x pack and privacy glass. picked her up on Tuesday after a long 14 day wait (lol) went into the showroom to possibly buy a ecosport but was more then likely going to buy a focus. But as soon as I saw the ecosport up close I knew I wanted it so I bought it and although iv only had her a few days I can honestly say I am over the moon with it . I had a b max befor which I liked but my other half hated, we also have the Kuga titanium x sport so when they are parked up next to each other it's like little and large will post some pic's when it stops raining.

J777

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hi and welcome to the group. We've also got a Titanium (no x pack though) in Kinetic blue, with the 1.0 Ecoboost engine, as well as a Kuga Titanium X (not the Sport, but maybe next time...).

How are you liking the EcoSport? Have Ford started offering privacy glass, as we were never given the option...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi
I'm absolutely loving my ecosport there's not much bad to say about it other then the same as others have said, like the folding mirrors and heated windscreen but I can live without them as I think it's a great car. Xn85 no they haven't started doing the privercy glass, I paid to have it done but the dealer sorted it all out, he is great it's the 5th ford we have bought from him and I must say he really looks after us. And ecoman77 I will post some photos soon just waiting for it to stay dry so can give it a good Polish befor it's photo shoot. How you getting on with your ecosports any troubles yet? Edited by: J777

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hi, and welcome to the ES club,looks great in the blue and most colours-yes I've been unlucky and have an ongoing problem (see dropped dashboard) on forum-but that aside I'm extremely happy with the ES, please post some pics! Regards

1 - 7 of 7 Posts