Ford Ecosport Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all club members,
Picked up my Eco-Sport earlier today, Titanium in metallic black - looking great without the rear wheel option. Just one immediate observation is the handbrake position (which has a very long travel) in relation to the centre armrest. You almost have to wrap your wrist around and under the armrest to apply the handbrake. A previous Kuga owner which was great car, was time to downsize but very impressed with the spacious interior and the upgraded cabin finish on this facelift model.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi Neil,
Are you still enjoying your ecosport? I agree about the armrest and hand brake, but it doesn't really bother me, I love the interior and finding it a lovely car to drive. :)

·
Registered
289 Posts
You do get used to the hand brake position. I can only guess they didn't bother moving it during the conversion...

·
Registered
11 Posts
New ES

Hi to all club members,
Picked up my Eco-Sport earlier today, Titanium in metallic black - looking great without the rear wheel option. Just one immediate observation is the handbrake position (which has a very long travel) in relation to the centre armrest. You almost have to wrap your wrist around and under the armrest to apply the handbrake. A previous Kuga owner which was great car, was time to downsize but very impressed with the spacious interior and the upgraded cabin finish on this facelift model.
Looks great, where did you get it?

·
Registered
15 Posts
You do get used to the hand brake position. I can only guess they didn't bother moving it during the conversion...
Yeah to me it's still in the position for a left hand drive car.

Welcome along to the forums, get some pictures posted up when you can. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts