Ford Ecosport Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a morning wash and a re-diamondbright application as Ford had only used 1/8th the bottle! So gave it a good going over.
Only had her just over a week now and again despite the bad reviews we LOVE it!

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's the 1.5 Petrol, with Sync yeah.
I really like the ES, Ford have shot themselves in the foot with this car though with missing out a LOT of features that are present in other Titanium models. Was a bit gutted to not have a heated windscreen and electric mirrors with coming from a 12 Plate Fiesta Titanium, Can live without them but then you can understand the bad reviews with them neglecting a lot of features... but is that to keep the price down? Not sure.Also them DRL... they missed a trick there.
However, I do love it! Ride is really smooth and handles really well I feel. Also love the extra 'roomy' feel it has.

·
Registered
76 Posts
That blue looks dope! Don't think I would get it in any other colour. The blue tire casing also goes well with the cars gives a very clean look. Sweet choice!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Not sure if my eyes are fooling me, but the tail lights don't look the same, neither do the bottom lights or whatever you call them. Does the ES come like this standard?
Cheers!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yes the lights are different. On the rear nearside lights there is a white light whereas offside light that part is the rear door handle/lock. On the lower lights you have one white light (nearside)and one red (offside).Lazy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts