Ford Ecosport Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my new ES yesterday, smoke grey Zetec, had on order since mid December. Really pleased. Have always liked the look even more now l own one!! hopefully will have no issues but will post anything which may assist others if it happens, will post a couple of pics when i get chance.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi Hutch, welcome: Your car looks lovely, I still think smoke grey is the best colour. Mine is the same just with privacy glass, although I notice you have chrome detail around your fog lamps? Whereas I don't. I love how the car handles, expect you will enjoy too!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, took the option of roof rails and rear sensors, but not the tinted glass, the chrome fog lights rims were extras bought online a couple of weeks ago for less than £15 delivered, but no more !! Don't think the car needs it. Love the blue interior dash lighting and small upgrades to the exterior, not really had chance to explore all yet. Will leave that till the weekend.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi, think they definitely not Ford official, but perfect fit and looking at others on Titanium models can't really see any difference. Have now purchased mudflaps front and rear (Official Ford!) Really easy to fit no need to remove the wheel's, held in by 3/4 studs (supplied ) and one to drill or use a small screw like I did as it's only into plastic. Very pleased with the result and again seem to finish off the car, oviously not to everyone's taste and quite expensive for what they are, but glad I went with official Ford's as loads on the market but they look very cheap in comparison.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Look good, Genuine mud flaps £22 set on the internet about half price? need to get some fitted to ours. Got some storage nets to fit next week or so it will make up for a lack of "nick-knack" space.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes think I paid £50 delivered for full set, agonised for ages whether to go for cheaper types claiming to fit ES, least this way all the holes line up with original and you can't help but snap the original studs when removing, hence having exact type to replace is worth the extra money in my view.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts