Ford Ecosport Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I've just bought a new Silver Ecosport Titanium X 1.0 and pick it up on New Year's Eve.
It's been great reading the owners reviews on here, they helped me make up my mind. I'm trading in my 2.0 TDi Kuga which I really loved but needed something more economical.
Thanks for the postings I've read so far.Can't wait to officially 'join the club' on Wednesday!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well, if anyone else is out there online today, I picked up the car this morning and have taken it for a spin.
So far so good. It handles well. Will take a bit of getting used to after the Kuga but it feels solid enough and comfortable too. I know it won't be so economical as the stats say but tax and insurance is so much cheaper.
Happy New Year everyone!Andrew

·
Registered
503 Posts
Wildgoose said:
Well, if anyone else is out there online today, I picked up the car this morning and have taken it for a spin.
So far so good. It handles well. Will take a bit of getting used to after the Kuga but it feels solid enough and comfortable too. I know it won't be so economical as the stats say but tax and insurance is so much cheaper.
Happy New Year everyone!Andrew
Happy New Year Andrew and congratulations on your new car
How are you finding it now? Any pictures to show us

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. Sorry for the delayed response.
I'm really beginning to like the car and my wife absolutely loves it!
It took a few days to adjust from the Kuga and I wasn't sure what I thought but I'm now beginning to really appreciate it. It runs so smoothly and seems like a great car!
Waiting to see what the mpg will be like over the next month.
I'll post some pics soon.
Thanks for the welcome!Andrew
Edited by: Wildgoose

1 - 6 of 6 Posts