Ford Ecosport Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, new on here, had my wee beastie for about a year and half. Still love it, only just got round to signing up here. Will post pics and start getting involved soon.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi..in a few days I'll be the happy owner of a new Ecosport 1.0 ecoboost 140ps Titanium+ in Kinetic Blue. In my country this version has 17''alloy wheels,Sony radio,5'' display with navigation and rear view camera a standard above the classic Titanium.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I'm keen and usually get involved straight away but I know sometimes people only come looking when they have an issue.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi picked our Titanium S up on April 21st. Waited 3 weeks for it as we wanted one with the winter pack, privacy windows, Sony radio. They had one in a compound in Belgium hence the wait. Got a great deal on trading in my first titanium part ex with cash back on a pcp. Got Kinetic Blue, so far so good. Could've done with roof rails on it though and ambient, theatre dimming lights in the interior like in the Fiesta and also electric folding mirrors, but maybe that's for the future.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts