Ford Ecosport Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Just a quick introduction. I have a Titanium 1.0T EcoBoostwith X pack,rear parkingsensors and Ford sync with applink in yellow on its way via Holland. Should be here mid February.Will be having all the rear windows tinted before pick up and looking for some chrome bits to stick on.It will be replacing a Nissan Juke, which I have enjoyed but I'm looking forward to a proper comparison.Buying from Evans Halshaw, Rotherham. They saw me ok when I bought my Mk II Kuga from them and they where by far the best to deal with this time. I would have gone for white if it was the same white as the Kuga but as it is different I didn't want two different white cars sat next to each other
. It doesn't help that my neighbours have two different white cars on their driveway.Still not seen one on the road. Lazy.
Edited by: Lazy

·
Registered
503 Posts
Welcome to the forums Lazy,<div style="line-height: 16.7999992370605px;">
<div style="line-height: 16.7999992370605px;">Yellow will make your Ecosport very, very exclusive I would imagine. Look forward to seeing the pictures when you collect it

·
Registered
503 Posts
Hi Lazy and welcome to the club!
I think you're braver than me going for yellow but I'm keen to see what it looks like :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi, I think that was why I went for the Yellow.The blue looked really good but the show room had loads of cars in that colour and I just thought that it might get to be too popular.I'll post photos as soon as I get it. Lazy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts